4.4
Layout of Store

If you're familiar with the product shown in the photo I can tell you first-hand I was very embarrassed when my mail carrier handed the package to me!The "item" had been factory packaged in a blister pack that formed rather tightly around the "item".

This "item" was then shipped in a barely padded plastic shipping bag that clearly showed the shape of the item through the bag as well as granting an easy feel of the rubber as well as the weight of the item! Adam & Eve may as well have stamped "***" all over the package! Sh_t - I'll never be able to look my Mail Carrier in the eye again because of today! She knew!!

You'd think Adam & Eve would have the decency to ship such items inside a shipping box instead of thinly padded shipping bags...

Had an Experience with Adam And Eve?

Comments

BigMac

Aye yiyi!Adam & Eve pulled a *** in their shipping packaging, or rather lack of packaging.

You should take your business elsewhere to a company that is more discreet. ;) LMAO

"You'd think Adam & Eve would have the decency to ship..." Yeah, you'd think so.

Hey, maybe your mail carrier might want to join you in a naughty nooner.;) Heeheeehee